Virtual Travel Club – Ecuador and Galapagos Offer
Receive 2 complimentary hotel nights in historic Quito declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and enjoy a private guided walking tour of the colonial centre. After, experience the flavours of Ecuador in a gourmet cooking class presented by one of the city's renowned chefs.
Stay at the boutique-style Casa Gardenia in the historic core of Quito, which offers spectacular views of the city due to it's location uphill from the centre. It's a great base for exploring the city and surrounding areas.
Quito's historic centre is one of the largest and best-preserved in the Americas with its narrow cobblestone streets and white-washed buildings huddling beneath a skyline of extravagant steeples and cupolas. On the walking tour you’ll visit all the most significant sights including the monastery of San Francisco, the main plaza with its cathedral and governmental palace, and the Basilica del Voto Nacional, best known for its quirky gargoyles representing the native animals of Ecuador, from anteaters to marine iguanas.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking
- Book by 30/11/21
- Offer includes 1 double or twin room with breakfast included at the Casa Gardenia a boutique-style bed and breakfast hotel overlooking Quito's historic centre.
- 1 private half-day guided walking tour of Quito’s colonial centre
- 1 gourmet culinary experience
- Based on two people sharing a room
- Hotel nights must be booked on consecutive days
- Hotel is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Room downgrades not permitted
Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not substituted
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Consultant
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our Sales team.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Consultant
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Consultant
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made team.
Ben Line - Travel Consultant
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Manager of the Tailor-made Department.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Consultant
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Evie Oswald - Travel Consultant
It’s hard to believe that Evie has had time to cram so much in to her life so far. Having lived as a child in the Americas and Europe she found herself immediately attracted to Latin America.