Virtual Travel Club – Cuba Offer
Receive a complimentary night in historic Havana in a boutique casa particular (private home) and enjoy a private guided walking tour of the colonial centre followed by a tour of Havana’s highlights in a vintage 1950s American classic car. In the evening, head to Café Gaujirito to experience the rhythms and beats which epitomises the nostalgia and lively Caribbean spirit of Cuba.
Stay at the Sueño Cubano casa particular, a historic Spanish mansion in the heart of Old Havana. There are 5 simple rooms, each with its own distinguishing features. The décor is a mix of traditional Cuban-Spanish colonial, with ornate wooden furniture and painted tiled floors, combined with a modern element - geometric designs, cast iron and exposed brickwork.
You'll begin the tour of this evocative city on foot for a leisurely 3-hour wander through the wildly atmospheric streets of Old Havana, passing impressive colonial buildings and beautiful plazas reverberating with live salsa. Quench your thirst with a traditional Cuban cocktail before taking a ride in an iconic vintage car through some of Havana's more modern districts.
In the afternoon head to the vibrant Café El Guajirito in Old Havana to experience an evening of music and dance which epitomises the nostalgia and lively Caribbean spirit of Cuba.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Cuba.
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking.
- Book by 30/11/21
- Travel by 30/11/22
- Offer includes 1 double or 1 twin room with breakfast included at Sueno Cubano boutique hostal (casa particular/private home). A boutique-style bed and breakfast located in Havana’s historic centre with private facilities.
- 1 private half-day guided walking tour of Havana's colonial centre with vintage car
- 1 shared evening music show at Café Guajirito with arrival cocktail included. Transfers to and from Café Guajirito are not included.
- Based on two people sharing a room.
- Accommodation is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursions and accommodation must be accepted and not substituted for one of a lesser value.
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Consultant
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Consultant
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Carrie Gallagher - Travel Consultant
A former JLA tour leader, Carrie brings a wealth of on-the-ground experience to our London-based Escorted Groups team.
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Consultant
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made team.
Lina Fuller - Travel Consultant
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Consultant
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is an invaluable part of our Group Tours team.