Virtual Travel Club – Cuba Offer
Receive a complimentary night in historic Havana in a boutique casa particular (private home) and enjoy a private guided walking tour of the colonial centre followed by a tour of Havana’s highlights in a vintage 1950s American classic car. In the evening, head to Café Gaujirito to experience the rhythms and beats which epitomises the nostalgia and lively Caribbean spirit of Cuba.
Stay at the Sueño Cubano casa particular, a historic Spanish mansion in the heart of Old Havana. There are 5 simple rooms, each with its own distinguishing features. The décor is a mix of traditional Cuban-Spanish colonial, with ornate wooden furniture and painted tiled floors, combined with a modern element - geometric designs, cast iron and exposed brickwork.
You'll begin the tour of this evocative city on foot for a leisurely 3-hour wander through the wildly atmospheric streets of Old Havana, passing impressive colonial buildings and beautiful plazas reverberating with live salsa. Quench your thirst with a traditional Cuban cocktail before taking a ride in an iconic vintage car through some of Havana's more modern districts.
In the afternoon head to the vibrant Café El Guajirito in Old Havana to experience an evening of music and dance which epitomises the nostalgia and lively Caribbean spirit of Cuba.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Cuba.
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking.
- Book by 30/11/21
- Travel by 30/11/22
- Offer includes 1 double or 1 twin room with breakfast included at Sueno Cubano boutique hostal (casa particular/private home). A boutique-style bed and breakfast located in Havana’s historic centre with private facilities.
- 1 private half-day guided walking tour of Havana's colonial centre with vintage car
- 1 shared evening music show at Café Guajirito with arrival cocktail included. Transfers to and from Café Guajirito are not included.
- Based on two people sharing a room.
- Accommodation is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursions and accommodation must be accepted and not substituted for one of a lesser value.
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Sophie Barber - Travel Expert
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia and beyond to Antarctica.
Lina Fuller - Travel Expert
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba (Argentina) to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Expert
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours sales team.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Expert
Kathryn backpacked across Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru before joining us. She has a degree in Philosophy and French and is a keen netball player.