Virtual Travel Club – Costa Rica Offer
Receive 2 complimentary hotel nights in Manuel Antonio and enjoy a private guided tour of Cost Rica’s most celebrated national park, renowned for its rainforest-backed tropical beaches, headlands jutting out into the Pacific and abundant wildlife.
Situated just a 10-minutes walk from the coast, Falls Resort is on a leafy hilltop close to Manuel Antonio. The large rooms are simply furnished with generously large beds offering all the comfort needed with either an outdoor porch or terrace for you to enjoy the surrounding nature. The gardens, overlooked by the rooms are especially lovely, and attract all sorts of wildlife including monkeys and agoutis.
Enjoy a private tour of Manuel Antonio National Park, a tropical fairy-land of palms, creepers and mangrove swamps, where monkeys scamper down to the sweep of ochre beach at sunset.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Costa Rica
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking
- Book by 30/11/21
- Offer includes 1 double or twin room with breakfast included at the mid-range Falls Resort
- 1 private half-day guided tour on foot of the Manuel Antonio National Park
- Based on two people sharing a room
- Hotel nights must be booked on consecutive days
- Hotel is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Room downgrades not permitted
- Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not substituted
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Lina Fuller - Travel Expert
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba (Argentina) to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Expert
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Expert
Kathryn backpacked across Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru before joining us. She has a degree in Philosophy and French and is a keen netball player.
Sophie Barber - Travel Expert
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia and beyond to Antarctica.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Expert
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.