Virtual Travel Club – Colombia Offer
Receive 2 complimentary nights with breakfast at the urban chic Artisan DC Hotel Bogotá, located a short stroll from the Zona Rosa district famed for its shops, bars and restaurants. The following day, enjoy a private guided walking tour of the colonial centre followed by a visit of the city’s world-famous Gold Museum. Finish at mount Cerro Monserrate, which at 3,152m offers spectacular views of the city.
Located in a sophisticated area of modern Bogotá, Artisan DC Hotel is a combination of contemporary urban chic and the professionalism and excellent service guaranteed by the Marriott Autograph brand. It reflects the Colombian capital’s current status as a dynamic, youthful up and coming city, and will appeal to anyone touching base with that vibe.
On the following day wander around the impressive displays of pre-Columbian metalwork at the world-class Gold Museum celebrating a substance with great significance to South American culture and history.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Colombia.
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking.
- Book by 30/11/21
- Travel by 30/11/22
- Excludes travel over Easter and Christmas periods.
- Offer includes 1 double or twin room with breakfast included at the Artisan DC Hotel Bogotá, a stylish and contemporary hotel offering exemplary service.
- Breakfast included.
- 1 private half-day guided walking tour of Bogotá's colonial centre with a visit to the Gold Museum
- Based on two people sharing a room
- Hotel nights must be booked on consecutive days
- Hotel is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not be substituted for one of lesser value.
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Any change made to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
- Journey Latin America has the right to substitute the offer at any time for another of equivalent value.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Sophie Barber - Travel Expert
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia and beyond to Antarctica.
Lina Fuller - Travel Expert
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba (Argentina) to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Expert
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours sales team.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Expert
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.