Virtual Travel Club – Chile Offer
Receive 2 nights in a stylish hotel on the northern fringe of Santiago as well as a private winery tour with wine-tasting in the Maipo Valley.
Stay at the stylish Hotel Bidasoa which is tucked away in the Vitacura neighbourhood which is on the northern fringe of Santiago about a 20-minute drive from the heart of downtown. With it's botanical décor and eco-conscious vibe it feels like an oasis within the city.
A short drive from Santiago takes you into the heartland of Chile's wine growing region, Maipo Valley. It's home to several of the country's most prestigious vineyards. Here you'll have a tour around the family-owned Perez Cruz winery as well as a tasting of some of their popular wines.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking
- Book by 30th November 2021
- Travel before December 2023
- Travellers must be aged 18 years or over
- Offer includes 1 double or twin room in a deluxe room with breakfast included at the Hotel Bidasoa
- 1 private half-day private winery tour with wine tasting for 2 adults.
- Based on two people sharing a room
- Hotel nights must be booked on consecutive days
- Hotel is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Room downgrades not permitted
- Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not substituted
- Offer is non-transferrable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Lina Fuller - Travel Consultant
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Evie Oswald - Travel Consultant
It’s hard to believe that Evie has had time to cram so much in to her life so far. Having lived as a child in the Americas and Europe she found herself immediately attracted to Latin America.
Ben Line - Travel Consultant
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Manager of the Tailor-made Department.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Consultant
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Sophie Barber - Travel Consultant
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Consultant
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.