Virtual Travel Club – Antarctica Offer
Receive two free nights at a hotel suite in central Buenos Aires with an authentic food experience when booking a holiday to Antarctica.
Stay at the modern Recolta Grand hotel located in an affluent Recoleta suburb of Buenos Aires. Decorated in contemporary-chic style, the hotel offers a high level of comfort and service as well a convenient central location making it a great base for a short trip to Argentina's capital city.
To an Argentine food is an important part of living, especially the asado which may be considered as central to the national identity as tango and food, making it impossible to visit the city without experiencing the popular Buenos Aires food scene. Enjoy an evening cooking classic dishes such as empanadas or a delicious meal with wine pairing.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking
- Book by 30/11/21
- Offer includes 1 double or twin room in a suite with breakfast included at the Recoleta Grand hotel
- 1 shared half-day evening foodie experience depending on day of the week to include street food or empanada or a barbecue experience with wine pairing.
- Based on two people sharing a room
- Hotel nights but be booked on consecutive days
- Hotel is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Room downgrades not permitted
- Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not substituted
- Offer is non-transferrable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Consultant
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Consultant
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made team.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Consultant
Kathryn backpacked across Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru before joining us. She has a degree in Philosophy and French and is a keen netball player.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Consultant
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Carrie Gallagher - Travel Consultant
A former JLA tour leader, Carrie brings a wealth of on-the-ground experience to our London-based Escorted Groups team.
Lina Fuller - Travel Consultant
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.