Save up to 20% on the Manatee and Anakonda
Book by 31 October 2021 to save up to 20% off an Amazon cruise in Ecuador onboard the Anakonda or 15% off the Manatee when travelling in 2022-23.
To take advantage of this offer and include this trip in your holiday please speak to one of our Travel Experts today on 0208 747 8315.
- Onboard accommodation
- All meals
- Scheduled excursions
- Certified naturalist local guides.
- Coffee station (unlimited supply of water, coffee, and tea).
- Personal protective equipment
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge in Coca city (before and after the cruise)
- Communities fees.
- PCR test
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Wi-Fi Internet
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is valid for new bookings until October 31th, 2021, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid for travel from January 1st, 2022 to December 30th, 2023, excluding Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Guests must show a negative result of a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival, undertaken a maximum of 4 days before travel.
- Guests must sign a health form agreeing to follow local protocols established by the Ministry of Health.
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Journey Latin America's general booking conditions apply.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Expert
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Evie Oswald - Travel Expert
It's hard to believe that Evie has had time to cram so much in to her life so far. Having lived as a child in the Americas and Europe she found herself immediately attracted to Latin America.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Expert
Kathryn backpacked across Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru before joining us. She has a degree in Philosophy and French and is a keen netball player.
Sophie Barber - Travel Expert
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia and beyond to Antarctica.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.