We welcome applicants to join our team from a wide range of backgrounds. Many of our staff are graduates with good Spanish or Portuguese. Travel trade experience is welcome though not essential. If you have the following skills please apply, we keep applications on file as future opportunities arise.
Contract Type: Full time permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager to join an award-winning Latin American travel company based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will work across various channels to manage the customer journey and ensure consistency across all customer touch points. You will have experience managing a customer database and using a CRM system and will be confident in using your analytical skills to profile and create personalised and targeted marketing campaigns.
Additionally you will assist the Head of Marketing in delivering the company’s digital strategy as well as actively managing all print production. You will therefore also have experience of managing projects on time and to budget and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you think that you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
• A flair for creativity and innovation
• Analytical and exceptional attention to detail
• Proof reading and copy-writing
• Excellent communication
• Highly proactive and forward thinking
• Commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives
• Excellent team player
• Project management
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
• At least three – five years proven experience in a marketing communications role
• Management of CRM systems, data analysis and application of your findings to create targeted Marketing campaigns and content to suit specific identified needs and interests
• Digital strategy including management of SEO and PPC campaigns
• Management of activities and campaigns around the customer journey and across all touch points
• Seeking out and developing third party partnerships and competitions in order to raise brand awareness and capture quality data to expand our client database.
• Acting as a representative of the company at events, exhibitions and meetings.
• Planning, organisation and delivery of projects to brief and to budget
• Managing print production
• Working with external agencies
• Creative writing and supply of marketing promotional material
• Knowledge of the travel industry and Latin America preferred but not essential
Immediate start. Excellent remuneration package.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of Antonio Vaquero stating your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 26th February 2017
Do you have what it takes to be a tour leader?
Tour leading is a 24/7 role and whilst each day will bring a new and often incredible experience, you must also be prepared to deal with the challenges that undoubtedly will arise when trying to lead a group holiday. Consequently, to apply for this work we require the following:
- A desire to work with people
- Proven or potential ability to deal with groups confidently
- A diplomatic temperament
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in English language
- Fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Good recent ground knowledge of at least 5 Latin American countries, based on personal independent travel
- A professional attitude to the execution of the tasks in hand
- A sense of fun
- Visible and lasting passion for Latin America.
- Able to spend a minimum of 6 months abroad at a time
Download a detailed Tour Leader role description
Download the Tour Leader Application Form
If you are interested in working for Journey Latin America as a tour leader, and meet the criteria above, please fill in the application form and send to email@example.com. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
London Sales Department
We welcome applicants to join our team from a wide range of backgrounds. Our sales departments include Flights, Bespoke Holidays and Group Tours.
Many of our staff are graduates with good Spanish or Portuguese. Travel trade experience is welcome though not essential. If you have the following skills please apply, we keep applications on file as future opportunities arise.
• Good knowledge & extensive travel experience of Latin America (with a minimum of 3 countries visited)
• An aptitude for sales & excellent interpersonal skills, both on the phone and face-to-face
• Excellent organisational and computer skills
• Fluent English. Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred
• Ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team and on your own initiative
If you are enthusiastic and keen to work with the UK's number 1 specialist in travel to Latin America, please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your travel experience in Latin America (including areas visited and travel dates) to the address below:
Journey Latin America
401 King Street
London, W6 9NJ