We welcome applicants to join our team from a wide range of backgrounds. Many of our staff are graduates with good Spanish or Portuguese. Travel trade experience is welcome though not essential. If you have the following skills please apply, we keep applications on file as future opportunities arise.
Press and Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Press and Marketing Executive to join an award-winning Latin American travel company based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Press and Marketing Executive will work across various channels to manage the customer journey and ensure consistency across all customer touch points.
Additionally you will assist the Head of Marketing in delivering the company’s media strategy as well as actively managing all social media activity. You will therefore also have experience of managing projects on time and to budget and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you think that you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
• A flair for creativity and innovation
• Excellent communication
• Project management
• Highly proactive and forward thinking
• Commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proof reading and copy-writing
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
• Excellent team player
• At least two years proven experience in a press and marketing role
• Knowledge and travel experience in Latin America
• Experience in the travel industry desirable but not essential
• Following and implementing social media strategy
• Representing the company at events and exhibitions
• Working with journalist and clients at press events
• Planning, organisation and delivery of projects to brief and to budget
• Working with journalists and external agencies
• Creative writing and content creation
Start in September. Excellent remuneration package.
Contract Type: Full time permanent
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter stating your current salary for the attention of: Antonio Vaquero, email@example.com Closing date: 31st July 2015.
Do you have what it takes to be a tour leader?
Tour leading is a 24/7 role and whilst each day will bring a new and often incredible experience, you must also be prepared to deal with the challenges that undoubtedly will arise when trying to lead a group holiday. Consequently, to apply for this work we require the following:
- A desire to work with people
- Proven or potential ability to deal with groups confidently
- A diplomatic temperament
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Good recent ground knowledge of at least 5 Latin American countries, based on personal independent travel
- A professional attitude to the execution of the tasks in hand
- A sense of fun
- Able to spend a minimum of 6 months abroad at a time
Download a detailed Tour Leader role description
Download the Tour Leader Application Form
If you are interested in working for Journey Latin America as a tour leader, and meet the criteria above, please fill in the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
London Sales Departments
Our sales departments include Flights, Bespoke Holidays and Group Tours and all of our Sales Consultants are required to have the following skills:
Good knowledge & extensive travel experience of Latin America (with a minimum of 3 countries visited)
An aptitude for sales & excellent interpersonal skills, both on the phone and face-to-face
Excellent organisational and computer skills
Fluent English. Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred
Ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team and on your own initiative
If you are enthusiastic and keen to work with the UK's number 1 specialist in travel to Latin America, please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your travel experience in Latin America (including areas visited and travel dates) to the address below:
Journey Latin America
401 King Street,