We welcome applicants to join our team from a wide range of backgrounds. Many of our staff are graduates with good Spanish or Portuguese. Travel trade experience is welcome though not essential. If you have the following skills please apply, we keep applications on file as future opportunities arise.
Digital Marketing Executive
Contract Type: Full time permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join an award-winning Latin American travel company based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive will work across various channels to manage the customer journey and ensure consistency across all customer touch points.
This is a varied role and assists the Head of Marketing in delivering the company’s digital as well as CRM strategies. You will actively manage all social media activity and create content for digital and CRM channels. You will therefore also have experience of managing projects on time and to budget and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you think that you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
- A flair for creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication
- Project management
- Highly proactive and forward thinking
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proof reading and copy-writing
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent team player
- At least two years proven experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge and travel experience in Latin America
- Experience in the travel industry desirable but not essential
- Following and implementing social media strategy
- Email marketing campaigns and CRM
- Representing the company at events and exhibitions
- Planning, organisation and delivery of projects to brief and to budget
- Working with external agencies
- Creative writing and content creation
Immediate start. Excellent remuneration package.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter stating your current salary for the attention of: Antonio Vaquero, firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date 31st October 2017.
Do you have what it takes to be a tour leader?
Tour leading is a 24/7 role and whilst each day will bring a new and often incredible experience, you must also be prepared to deal with the challenges that undoubtedly will arise when trying to lead a group holiday. Consequently, to apply for this work we require the following:
- A desire to work with people
- Proven or potential ability to deal with groups confidently
- A diplomatic temperament
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in English language
- Fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Good recent ground knowledge of at least 5 Latin American countries, based on personal independent travel
- A professional attitude to the execution of the tasks in hand
- A sense of fun
- Visible and lasting passion for Latin America.
- Able to spend a minimum of 6 months abroad at a time
Download a detailed Tour Leader role description
Download the Tour Leader Application Form
If you are interested in working for Journey Latin America as a tour leader, and meet the criteria above, please fill in the application form and send to email@example.com. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
London Sales Department
We welcome applicants to join our team from a wide range of backgrounds. Our sales departments include Flights, Bespoke Holidays and Group Tours.
Many of our staff are graduates with good Spanish or Portuguese. Travel trade experience is welcome though not essential. If you have the following skills please apply, we keep applications on file as future opportunities arise.
• Good knowledge & extensive travel experience of Latin America (with a minimum of 3 countries visited)
• An aptitude for sales & excellent interpersonal skills, both on the phone and face-to-face
• Excellent organisational and computer skills
• Fluent English. Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred
• Ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team and on your own initiative
If you are enthusiastic and keen to work with the UK's number 1 specialist in travel to Latin America, please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your travel experience in Latin America (including areas visited and travel dates) to the address below:
Journey Latin America
401 King Street
London, W6 9NJ