To celebrate the launch of our brand new 2018 Group Journeys brochure, we're offering one lucky travel agent and their guest the amazing opportunity to win two places on one of five of our Discovery Journeys worth up to £9,000.
To take part in this incentive, you must book a Journey Latin America Group Tour by 30th March 2018.
The more group tours you book, the more chances you'll have at winning!
Quote: "Take me to Latin America"
Holidays up for grabs:
Nandú: Chile and Argentina for 21 days
The Nandú Journey explores the remote wildlerness of Patagonia in southern Chile and Argentina. By way of dramatic contrast you'll also enjoy time in the two capital cities; Buenos Aires and Santiago.
Jacana: Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia and Peru for 19 days
The trip begins in Rio and continues to the Iguazú Falls. From here you journey into Paraguay before venturing into Bolivia to cross Lake Titicaca. At last you reach Machu Picchu, before finishing in Lima.
Condor: Peru and Bolivia for 21 days
This is a comprehensive holiday taking you to all three of Peru's contrasting natural landscapes: the desert, Andean mountains and the Amazon rainforest.
Weaverbird: Colombia for 16 days
This trail-blazing journey explores the golden beaches and dense tropical vegetation of the Tayrona National Park, the coffee country and the historic city of Cartagena.
Alción: Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala for 22 days
Highlights of this tour include the Mayan ruins of Copán, the Panama Canal, the archipelago of Bocas del Toro and Ometepe Islands, as well as the colonial cities of León, Antigua and Suchitoto.
About our Discovery Journeys:
These small escorted group tours are designed to give you a deep insight into Latin American life, its land and history.
Read more about Discover Journeys >
About Journey Latin America
Journey Latin America is the UK's leading specialist in travel to Latin America. With over 37 years of experience in creating award-winning holidays to the region, we offer practical advice based on personal experience.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 30th March 2018.
2. Valid for new bookings made from 14th September 2017.
3. All valid entries will be entered into a draw and the winner chosen at random by an independent party. The winner will be notified in writing.
4. There is one prize of two places on one of five group tours (Alción, Weaverbird, Condor, Jacana or Nandú).
5. The prize includes flights in economy from London (Gatwick or Heathrow), all transport included as part of the itinerary, accommodation (twin or double room) in small family-run hotels or guesthouses, excursions as detailed in the trip dossier and breakfast.
6. Optional excursions, travel to and from the UK airport, spending money, meals not specified in the itinerary and tips are extra.
7. The winner of the holiday must book their travel by 31 August 2018 and travel between 01 May 2018 – 30 June 2018 or 01 September 2018 – 30 November 2018.
8. The holiday is subject to availability and operation with a required minimum number. In the unlikely event that the tour does not reach its minimum number, the winner will be notified two months before the departure date and offered an alternative departure.
9. Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winner's cost.
10. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
11. Entrants must be employed by a Travel Agency, work in sales, reside in the UK and in possession of a valid passport. Employees of Journey Latin America, their families or any agencies or person connected with this competition may not enter.
12. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate travel insurance.
13. The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements required for their destination.
14. Journey Latin America will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip. Journey Latin America’s standard terms and conditions of travel apply.
15. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries.
16. The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
17. The prize is non-transferable.
18. Entrants agree to be bound by all entry instructions of which these terms and conditions from a part.
19. By entering you accept to receive information from Journey Latin America.
20. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Journey Latin America.