Ocean Endeavour is a relatively large (for Antarctica) expedition ship (198 guests and 124 crew) engineered to explore the polar environment. The ship has an ice-strengthened hull, Zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, extensive deck space and advanced navigation equipment.
Comfort is the watchword and you should have as smooth a possible a crossing over turbulent waters. Unusually for Antarctic cruises there is a focus on health and well-being, with saunas, pool, gym, hot tub and café with a juice bar. The ship also has a shop where you can buy gifts as well as gear you may need for the voyage.
• Capacity of 198.
• Cabin types range from single to triples with external portholes or windows.
• Saunas and spa facilities.
• Lecture theatre
• Well-stocked Polar library
• Sun-deck and deck space for observation.
• Polar boutique stocking gifts and items for the voyage.
• Wellness café and two restaurants.
• Optional kayaking, camping, stand-up paddling on selected departures.