From £3,384* per person based on two sharing, excluding transatlantic flights.
We have not included the cost of international flights - prices can vary dramatically according to availability - but we will be happy to arrange them for you. As specialists in the field, we have access to the most competitive fares at time of booking.
A guideline flight price for this holiday is £969 including taxes
Regular departures from the UK.
- Transport: 3 domestic flights, hire car for 9 days.
- Transfers: Transfers from your international flight and all domestic flights.
- Accommodation: 12 nights in good quality tourist class hotels and countryside properties, 3 nights in an en suite dome at the Eco Camp.
- Meals: Breakfast daily, dinner day 12, full board days 13, 14.
- Included excursions: Explorations in Torres del Paine National Park.
Summary of nights: Santiago 1 night, Colchagua Valley vineyards 3n, Santiago 1n, lake district self-drive hotels 6n, Torres del Paine 3n, Santiago 1n.
If you would like to book this holiday, or you would like more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8747 8315.
* Prices are vulnerable to fluctuation, those which appear here are for guidance only. Please contact us for the latest prices.